World Series champs Brian "The Bearded" Wilson, Cody Ross, and Lou Seal break it down with YouTube star Keenan Cahill.
About the kid:
- Keenan Cahill
- From Elmhurt, Ill.
- Famous for enthusiastic lip synching
- Has jammed with 50 Cent, Jennifer Aniston, and some of the New York Knicks
- Suffers from extremely rare Maroteaux-Lamy Syndrome. MLS sucks on myriad levels, such as stunting growth. Fewer than 1,100 people worldwide are estimated to have it. Treatment drugs are also most expensive in the world, with one presription costing about $350,000 a year. Cahill has had numerous surgeries. He needs weekly infusions to replace his enzymes just so he can live longer.
- Posts under YouTube handle BeenerKeeKee19952.
- His videos have been video collectively more than 230 million times.
- He was featured in the GoodSports interview with Dicks Cottons CEO Rich Amundson a few weeks ago.
Wilson and Ross will be hosting "Dynamite: A Fundraiser for Keenan Cahill" during the game against the Florida Marlins on May 25. Check out sfgiants.com/specialevents or keenansroom.com for more info.